Saturday, February 5, 2011

Outdoor Projects of Summer and Fall 2010

I've always liked projects. Especially the do it yourself and have fun, a sense of accomplishment and save money kind. Summer is the prime time for that, because I have more time, more daylight, and the ability to work outside. So summer came, and with it the season of many projects.
First I wanted to build a trellis to get more plant-growing room in a very small patio area.
Then came the need for a front door display.

Then summer turned to fall and the front door display wilted, and was no longer seasonally appropriate, so that needed fixing, of course.


But I bought too many gourds, so it led to a secondary display...

At which point I decided I needed a bigger patio in general, so we expanded. Used only paving bricks and sand, so it's not technically permanent. It gives us another 3 feet or so out, and another 2 feet wide. 


More later on other endeavors I attempted.

No comments: